sábado, 10 de julho de 2010

like the wind...

she smiles and laughts with me...
And we talks for hours, even with few time, and we share, and thats makes everthing
just special...
And sometimes she gets angry,
And complain with me when I get fun with that...
And sometimes I look for her...
And then... she fades...
She seems to be so near for some moments...
the nearest... and then so far away.
Too far.
Unreachable.
And then reappear...
even more incredible, fascinates me...
I think sometimes she knows everthing I thought...
but... she is like the wind,
and when appear surprises me...
Sometimes... I just wish her stay for a little while...
cause...

She makes worlds fell better.

.

2 comentários:

Vaca Profana disse...

thi, vc vai gostar do meu último post, dá uma olhada!
nao li esse pq tá em ingles...
desculpa!
saudades, quando estiver por aqui avise!
bjoo

Ana Francisco disse...

lindo .. mesmo